10 Symptoms That You Are Suffering From Adult ADHD
Do you think that you have been suffering from adult ADHD for any amount of time? If so you have come to the right place. Inside this article I will share with you what I believe 10 of the top signs that you have been suffering from ADHD. Many people suffer from ADHD there entire life without even knowing it. That is why I have written this article so you can have some kind of direction or at least to point you in the right direction.
Let's play with some numbers to start off. Three to ten percent of kids in school suffer from ADHD. Of those three to ten percent 60% of them will continue to suffer from ADHD as an adult. Of that 60% only four to five percent will be actually diagnosed as having adult ADHD. So that leaves about 50% of adult with ADHD will never know that have the condition.
The symptoms of adult ADHD range from not being able to properly follow directions to struggling on the job to struggling at home with their family.
Of all the symptoms that can be signs of ADHD the following are some of more prominent indicators that you are suffering from adult ADHD:
1. Always being late and forgetting to do things.
2. Always feeling anxious or having a feeling of anxiety with everything that you do.
3. Not feeling confident in yourself or having low self esteem.
4. Unable to find a job or not being able to keep a job for very long.
5. Anger management problems or always upset about any little thing.
6. Making important decisions quickly or being a very impulsive person.
7. Drug/substance abusing or having and addiction to either.
8. Never getting anything done or putting everything off until later.(Procrastinator)
9. Becoming easily frustrated with the most simplest of task.
10. Bored with life or sense of feeling like nothing is worth doing?
How many of these can you honestly answer? Did you even make it threw reading all of them? If you did manage to read all of them. Write down the ones that you can place yourself under.
The above are some general questions that you can ask yourself if you suspect yourself of having adult ADHD. The list was complied from research of ADHD sufferers answers when ask certain questions and how they deal with certain situations.
Just as a good number to go off and because I do not want to leave you blind guessing. I say if you can place yourself in 5 or more of the above. It may be time to seek further help or you may be interested in online ADHD test. Before seeking professional help many people head online to take many of the professional online test that available to adults suffering with ADHD.